Urban Kreation COVEC® Lined clothes are protected by a liquid crystal polymer (LCP) fibre developed by Covec® . With extraordinary heat, abrasion and impact resistance, much greater even than Kevlar®.
Quite simply, the toughest garments in the universe!
It’s a woven material offering the highest possible cut strength, greater than aramids such as Kevlar and High Modulus Polyethylene such as Dyneema.
It has low thermal conductivity (You don’t want high in jeans), this keeps the heat from road friction away from your skin.
It is tightly woven to prevent low speed impact penetration, a benefit of woven against knitted.
COVEC® offers a protection more than five times stronger than steel.
Our futuristic garments incorporate ground-breaking technology – so rest assured, your skin won’t burn or graze – however extreme your sport.
Image of current Urban Kreation Kevlar lined jeans.
• Covec Jeans – stronger than other Kevlar® jeans
• Much better abrasion resistance when wet than Kevlar®
• No friction burns like HMPE’s such as Dyneema
• Technical excellence, designed by PRO riders for everyone
• Skinny, Slim and Regular fit
• Covec Jeans avaliable 2012
Breathable comfort mesh liner
Covec® is a registered trade mark of Covec Ltd – A UK company.
Vectran® is the registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd. Tokyo, Japan.