About Terry Price
Hey it’s Terry Price here, 22 years old from Rayleigh in Essex. I’ve been riding scooters for going on11 years now and to put it simply.. I love it. I first jumped on a scooter when they came out in 2000 and got one for Christmas after bugging my mum for one! I had always been down the skate park on my BMX before, but getting on a scooter just felt ‘right’ for me. I soon started doing tricks that at the time no one in the world had ever done, it felt fresh and unique which is one of the greatest things about scooter riding as a sport today.
Ever since that first day I have never gave up, I have continued to push the boundaries on what is possible and have had many ‘world firsts’ in the sport of scooter riding including the first flair on a scooter in 2002, first barrel roll on a scooter in 2005 and the first double back flip on a scooter in 2007 being some big ones to mention. I now ride scooters for a living, I have my own scooter teaching company ‘Terry Price Scooter School’ which I find very rewarding and allows me to have more spare time to do what I do best, ride my scooter! I’m currently sponsored by MADD UK which is one of the biggest scooter brands in the world, they help me out with all my scooter parts and allow me to take part in competitions, tours and shows. As well as that, I am part of Team Extreme; Britain’s number one show team, I go all around the U.K and some parts of the world doing shows for crowds of thousands of people. Well this is just a quick little run-down about me but feel free to take a look at my pictures and videos here on Urban Kreation and follow my blog!
- Influences - Other MADD UK riders and BMXing
- Spots - Canvey skatepark & Adrenaline Alley
- Likes - Big air and flowing lines in skateparks and the sun!
- Dislikes - Stairsets and the rain!
- Top five playlist - A Day To Remember – Downfall Of Us All, The Killers – Mr. Brightside, Cancer Bats – Sabotage, Enter Shikari – Juggernaults, Muse – Hysteria
- Ambitions - To travel all round the world and meet other riders from every corner of the planet